We’ve been reading food and design blogs for several years now. We are always sharing with each other new blogs we stumble upon. So today we are sharing a few of our favorites. Feel free to comment with your favorites too!
– The Pioneer Woman – Allyn first told me about her blog the day before I got married (I remember the weirdest things!). She basically taught me how to cook. My husband and I owe a lot to her!
– Young House Love – We want to be best friends with Sherry.
– Bower Power – We also want to be best friends with Katie.
– Brooklyn Limestone – When we found this blog we both started from the beginning to watch the progress. Incredible renovation and creative ideas!
– Food 52 – Some amazing recipes are shared daily here.
– The Food in my Beard – one of the most creative food blogs out there. Not that long ago he had Beastie Boy’s week. Need I say more?
– Little Green Notebook – Jenny is an amazing interior designer and takes time to do things like a series on how to upholster a chair.
– Making it Lovely – another bungalow owner!
– Effortless Style – Another great interior designer/blogger. She did a no-sew window valence tutorial a few months ago which I followed for my bathroom. Post coming soon (as soon as I can find those photos.)
– A Bloomsbury Life – Incredible design, travel, and general lifestyle blog. I want to curl up into all of her posts.
– My Marrakesh – A woman’s blog about opening a guest house in Marrakesh. Beautiful design, and a fascinating window into a very different world.
– Kayotic Kitchen – Fun Dutch cooking blog, originally found through our beloved PW’s site.
– The Bloggess – Words can’t do her justice, so I won’t even try. Weird. Inappropriate. Hilarious. Her design ideas aren’t exactly inspiring so much as… cracked out.
– The Kitchn – Mega recipe and kitchen design blog, run by people are are passionate about food. Love looking through here for ideas.