A few weekends ago we finally completed our porch project. It rained the beginning of last week and then we were into holiday time and I didn’t get around to taking a decent picture until just the other day. Here she is:
It took a couple trips to hardware stores to get all of our supplies. We bought eye hooks, chains, and links to pull it off. I also spray painted the hardware so that it wouldn’t be so noticeable. At dusk it looks as if the windows are actually floating.
In the beginning I just wanted some sort of barrier there so I didn’t feel like someone was going to jump through the opening at anytime. But now I love the design and how much light it lets in compared to the trellis we had before.
We are super happy with the results and being done with another project!